Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Am I really that ridiculous?

Yes. In fact, I AM. Drove to Blackfoot last night after work. I got there at 7:30 PM, and woke up at 5 AM to get to work on time. Total time spent in Blackfoot? 9 and 1/2 hours. Total driving time? 4 hours. Completely worth it. I picked up a pizza on my way there and stupidly, let Chris eat his own dinner in order to keep my arrival a surprise. Silly Annie. I won't do it in the future. We watched Game 3 and I was actually very much into it! I like Rafer Alston and Dwight Howard. They look like the only players in basketball who aren't crusty grouches. I know it's kind of silly to base my preference of players on how much they smile and look like they're enjoying themselves instead of on talent, but what can I say? I'm sick of these 7 foot tall, 250 pound guys gritching and moaning about EVERY LITTLE THING. They crash to the ground and clutch at their ankles when a breeze whispers through the stadium. When the ball goes out of bounds, it's NEVER their fault, and the ref's always favor the other team, of course. I've seen 5 year old girls who are tougher! Honestly fellas, grow a set. Oh and freaking Gasol is the worst! (He's on the Lakers and we hate them.) After the game, we watched Clint Eastwood in Gran Torino. Huh. He's a pretty ornery guy. All in all, a good movie. We made it to bed around 12:30, 1 ish and I slept like a rock for a few hours. Sang really loud on the way home to stay awake. I love me some Black Eyed Peas. As I am at work, I thought this was an accurate portrayal of what I feel like doing.

No comments:

Post a Comment