Wednesday, May 13, 2009

I'm married to a Super Hero.

I shall dub him Captain LionSkull. And while we're on the subject, I might as well tell you why my blog even has lions involved and then we'll get back to the Hero thing. Ever since I met Chris, he has reminded me of a lion and I fondly call him this sometimes. I don't know why. It might be from reading too much Harry Potter. You know how they talk about Animagus' in there? Well after reading the series about 10 times, you start bluring the wizarding world with the real world. Well... I do anyway. So, Animagus' can turn into animals, but when they are in their human form, they sort of resemble the animal they can change into. This is my theory of my husband. Ok, back to the original topic. Yes, I am married to a Super-Hero, despite your doubts. I can't tell you what his costume looks like or else you'd know what Hero he was and his secret identity would be blown. But I can tell you that his powers are the following: Perpetual Allergies, an intense dislike for any green veggies, some serious dancing skills, the power to sleepwalk all night and wake up exhilaratingly refreshed (while I roll out of bed looking like some dirty animal you pulled out of your crawl space, with much snarling and gnashing of teeth), incredible cleaning powers, the ability to enjoy a really chicky flick, and horking down no-bake cookies at an inhuman rate, among others. Then there are all the other SuperPowers he has, like making my insides melt when he kisses me, but that's all too mushy for a blog. I'll spare you.

No comments:

Post a Comment