Friday, May 22, 2009

Wow. An actual update fit for blogging!


This just in. After being together for 5 months, we're calling it quits. KIDDING! But Chris is moving to Blackfoot while I stay in Logan. There are absolutely no jobs in Logan, and after being layed-off and not finding work here, My Uncle Larry offered him a job in Pingree, ID! Woot Woot! And I have a good job here at the law firm, so I'm staying. It'll only be for 2 1/2 months and then we move to Spokane for grad school, so I think we can survive one summer! It's nothing like last year for example :) We'll be able to see each other every weekend, and this will be an awesome excuse to hang out with my mom all summer before I move 10 hours away from her and my fluffy haired daddy! :( But I think my mom and I are going to re-do their bedroom for a summer project! She gets bored of things pretty easily, like her hair cut, or old clothes, or her decorating. Hmm.. so that's where I got that! You can thank my mom for that, Chris. Anyway, the point is this: I'm going to be a very sad and lonely girl without my best friend here with me (see image above) so my Logan friends, let's do something fun and distracting maybe? Yes, sounds like a plan.

1 comment: